Make an FOI request

  1. Read about the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act and how to make a request
  2. Check our previous releases to see if we’ve already answered your question
  3. Make a new request by contacting us at:

Freedom of Information requests and enquiries

Government Relations Officer
Banna Court
Westlakes Science and Technology Park
Ingwell Drive
Moor Row

CA28 3HW

Back to top