On-site Support Workers
Sellafield Ltd is a large, complex organisation employing high-calibre professionals across the board. Our wide varieties of on-site support teams do vital work that helps achieve our mission.
On-site support workers are a vital part of the Sellafield Ltd team. We employee a diverse range of people with varied skills and experience for these roles. All applicants must meet the essential criteria below:
Nuclear Worker, Facility Operators, Health Physics Monitors
Essential Criteria: 3 x GCSEs Grade C (or equivalent) in English, Mathematics and Science. New GCSE Grading Structure: Grade 4 and above.
Some roles may require further essential criteria such as:
- Must be able to undertake a physically demanding role.
- Be able to operate process plant equipment.
- Ability to wear PPE including PVC and respirator.
- Able to work at heights and within confined spaces.
- Able to climb stairs and ladders.
- Able to carry out decontamination and clearance activities.
Changeroom and Laundry Operatives
Essential Criteria: 2 x GCSEs Grade C (or equivalent) in English and Mathematics. New GCSE Grading Structure: Grade 4 and above.
Please visit the Roles section for further details on our opportunities.