Sellafield Ltd is home to one of the most highly respected apprentice programmes in the UK.
Our Degree Apprenticeships offer the perfect balance of on-the-job training and experience whilst enabling you to also study for a degree without having to cover the cost of tuition.
Through a degree apprenticeship you could gain;
- Higher-level qualifications than a regular apprenticeship
- Professional accreditation and memberships
- On the job experience and skills recognised by employers
- A degree qualification without the tuition fees
- An excellent opportunity to develop your future career path
Our degree apprenticeships are aimed at those studying for A-Levels or equivalent. The entry requirements for our degree apprenticeship schemes are:
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs at Grades 9 to 4 (Grades A* to C) including Mathematics, English and 1 Science subject or Engineering subject.
- Minimum of 96 UCAS points at A-Level, STEM subjects preferred (e.g. Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, Physics or Science) but not mandatory.
- Other Level 3 STEM qualifications may be considered.
- Vocational equivalents at level 3 or higher will be considered as equivalent to UCAS points.
- If you do not have Mathematics at A Level then you must achieve a minimum of Grade 6 (Grade B) at GCSE.
Degree Apprenticeship Pathways
What you will be doing day to day will depend on your chosen pathway; we offer a number of different degree apprenticeship pathways including: